The most painful thing about dead iPhone is the vital data in it. Some data come once in a life-time. When it gets lose, you may not come across it again. Worries over how to recover such data can now be thrown into the thrash because those crucial but lost data is now recoverable without leakage even if the dead iPhone has no backup. Here is the secret: iPhone Data Recovery (Mac) and iPhone Data Recovery (Windows). It is simple to understand, so you would not have a problem knowing how it works.
The Beauty of Professional iPhone Data Recovery Software:
- Retrieve all data from dead iPhone even without backup, including iPhone water damaged, smashed, stuck, mistaken deletion, forgotten password, system crash, virus intrusion, iOS upgrade, jailbreak, etc.
- Rescue well over 22 data files containing photos, text messages, videos, iMessages, contacts, MMS, notes, safari, call history, bookmarks, WeChat, WhatsApp, Viber, Skype, Kik and many others.
- Work effectively with any of the 3 recovery modes for retrieving iPhone data: iOS device, iTune backup and iCloud backup.
- Avoid data lose by extracting iCloud or iTunes backup file rather than extracting all the existing data overwritten by whole backup on the iPhone.
- Rectify a number of iOS device system issues from black/white screens to a looped recovery mode, start up exception, white Apple screen of death, etc. It ensures that data on the iPhone remains secured and unchanged.
- Support various iOS system versions in all iPhone models including the new iPhone 7 as well as the latest version of iOS 11.
The starting point has to do with downloading the free trial version. The Windows version of the software will help provide a better understanding of the steps for first-time individuals. For Marc users, similar procedure applies. You can now get the program installed and launched on your computer system. The data recovering process starts in few minutes.
Step 1. Connect the Dead Iphone to a Computer System
A digital cable is preferable. For iPhone 8/7Plus/SE/6S/6S Plus/6/6 Plus/5S/5C/5/4S, the interface below will come up on the computer screen as a proof that the dead iPhone has been properly connected to the computer.
For iPhone 4/3GS, the window is different. You will see the phrase “Advanced Mode” at the corner of the window. Click on it for a deeper scan.
Step 2. Scan All Available Data on the Dead Iphone
It is easier to get this done with an iPhone 8/7 Plus/SE/6S/6S Plus/6/6 Plus/5S/5C/5/4S. You only need to click the “Start Scan” button to get the job done. For iPhone 4/3GS, a couple of steps lead into the scanning mode:
- Place the dead iPhone tightly on the computer screen without allowing any form of movement, then commence the process with a click on the “Start” button.
- Move your mouse immediately to the “Power” and “Home” buttons, then press both for 10 seconds. The Software will do the time count for you.
- Release the finger on the “Power” button after the 10 seconds. The finger on the “Home” button must not be released until after a further 15 seconds.You will be informed when the scanning mode is fully activated. When this occurs, then the program has commenced the scanning of your dead iPhone.
Step 3. Take a Preview of Recovered Files from the Dead Iphone And Restore The Ones You Need
The scanning takes only few minutes with data found displayed in these categories: Camera Roll, Contacts, Photo Stream, Messages, etc. It will now be up to you to preview each and choose the ones you want. Do not forget to save the recovered data on your computer with a click on the “Recover” button.
Note: The first sets of data retrieved are the ones existing on the dead iPhone and those recently deleted. If you are interested in those long deleted, then click the top button with the phrase: “Only display the deleted items”.
iPhone Data Recovery Program recovers data from dead iPhone in just three simple steps. The program also works great with iPad and iPod, retrieving your data with just few simple steps to follow. You can get the ball rolling with the download of the free trial version; it is amazing and easy.